If you join us as a student or staff member, you can expect to build life skills, join an international community and become part of a forward-thinking culture committed to sharing innovative ideas.
Our research has become increasingly prominent on the international stage, which has resulted in us being ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017.
Our teaching is delivered to a high standard across all our locations. Our campuses in Australia, Dubai, Malaysia, Mauritius and Singapore are viewed as equally important, and we try to emphasise connections and collaborations as much as possible in our daily practices.
While our education has been focused in the Asia-Pacific Region, we are intending to expand our presence through strategic international partnerships, alliances and integrated campuses in the Middle East, the Indian Ocean Region and Africa, and build deeper relationships through our existing collaborations in Europe.
At the same time, we will continue to positively impact local communities. On our Bentley Campus, the Greater Curtin development will play a critical role in helping us to further intensify our linkages with industry, business and the broader community. Meanwhile, at Curtin Malaysia, investments in biotechnology and engineering infrastructure will create fresh opportunities for collaborative research and industry engagement.
- strengthen our capacity to be future looking
- maintain a focus on excellence in everything we do
- strive to be both industry-facing and industry-embedded
- deepen our well-established culture of innovation
- build life-long connections with an engaged alumni
- above all, be led by our values as we support our staff, promote Indigenous reconciliation and contribute to a fairer and more just society for all.