National Indigenous Business Summer School WA
The National Indigenous Business Summer School WA (NIBSSWA) is a free, fun, week-long residential program hosted at Curtin University’s Perth campus that took place in January 2021.
In 2022, Murdoch University will be hosting NIBSSWA! Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students commencing Year 11 and 12 in 2022 will be invited to apply.
All costs including travel, meals and accommodation are met by NIBSSWA.
At NIBSSWA 2021, students:
- Met like-minded new friends
- Experienced campus life and stayed in a residential college at Curtin University, Perth
- Learned about business from leading Indigenous entrepreneurs
- Participated in a dynamic social and cultural program
- Engaged in a fun and creative business learning program with industry professionals and mentors
- Explored the range of options available through a business degree
With thanks to our sponsors
NIBSSWA is an initiative of the Australian Business Deans Council in collaboration with Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, The University of Notre Dame Australia and The University of Western Australia. All universities respectfully acknowledge the lands on which this program is run, that of the Whadjuk people of the Nyungar nation and to all the nations that are part of the program across WA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: If you are interested in finding out more about the 2022 program, please email us.