Managing your course
During your time at Curtin it is your responsibility to manage your studies. This includes making sure your enrolment is correct and you register for your classes (if applicable). You must also ensure you are familiar with any other course requirements to ensure your successful progression and completion of your course.
The enrolment planning resources provided here are designed to be used in conjunction with the information provided by Curtin Connect on the Student Essentials webpages. These resources will assist you to determine the recommended order of study for full-time progression through your Education course. Please note that units are not available every semester or study period, so it is important to review your enrolments to ensure they are correct.
The standard full-time study load depends on which study periods your course is delivered in:
- Undergraduate courses are delivered in 2 Semesters per year – full-time load is 100CP (4 units) per semester
- Postgraduate courses are delivered in 4 Special Study Periods (SSPs) per year – full-time load is 50CP (2 units) per SSP
Please check the Handbook to ensure you have met the required prerequisites.
The following courses have transitional arrangements in place because changes have been made to the course. If you are planning your enrolment for one of these courses and you commenced your study prior to the effective date listed, you should use the resources under Course Transitions.
- Master of Teaching – effective from Special Study Period 1 2022
- Master of Education – effective from Special Study Period 1 2022
Get in touch
- Kent Street, Bentley WA 6102 Building 102
- Opening hours:
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm, except Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm (AWST). Closed public holidays.